Last Revised: December 8, 2016
It is Grey Ghost Group, LLC (PyroGraphics) policy to prioritize service based on account status and adherance to our payment policy. Please read the following payment policy terms below:
- PyroGraphics standard billing terms are Net 15. Payment in full is expected within 15 days of receipt unless otherwise negotiated.
- Once account is past due, design files or other data will not be released until account is paid in full.
- A monthly finance charge of 1.5% will be added to balances more than 30 days past due.
- No work will be performed for clients with balances more than 60 days past due until account is current.
- For hosting or email invoices 60 days or more past due, Website or email hosting may be suspended with 5 days notice given until payment is received. Email accounts will be terminated if payment is not received within 5 business days of notice of suspension.
- After 90 days past due, account may be turned over to collections.
- No managed domain names will be released until account is paid in full. Once an invoice containing a domain name(s) renewal is 90 days past due, PyroGraphics may, at it's sole discretion and upon notification of client, assume ownership of the domain(s) five business days after notification. After ownership is assumed, PyroGraphics may choose to terminate unpaid domain name(s) upon next renewal or maintain ownership for collections purposes. If PyroGraphics chooses to release a domain name, a minimum release fee of $100+$20 per year owed shall apply. Once ownership is assumed for non-payment, PyroGraphics reserves the right to not release domain name or set release fee higher to collect on account.
- For agency clients with invoices over 90 days past due, PyroGraphics reserves the right to seek payment from end client.